Yuzu & Bergamot Reed Diffuser
Yuzu is a unique Japanese citrus that is harvested at the end of winter. small and shaped like a tangerine, but yellow like a lemon. I personally describe this citrus as bright and intense, as if finding the pinnacle of everything citrus in one fruit. one of the notes in our Yuzu blend is very reminiscent of bergamot. (one of my top favorite aromas) Bergamot is a very unique citrus blend as well, and it has a deep and almost musky base note that can accentuate any musky blend. so... I decided to test pure high quality Bergamot Essential Oil in the blend.. the answer... Yes... This has been a house favorite since its inception. Reed Diffusers next to the front door, candles in the dinning room, our EO blend close by to brighten any moment. Several years of inspiration and over six months of design to finish.
Features & Uses
- 4 oz. Apothecary Bottle filled with Yuzu & Bergamot Reed Diffuser Oil and one set of New Reeds.
- Lasts 8+ months with continuous aroma.
- Fills a medium size space with a medium to strong aroma.
- Flip the reeds once a day for continuous aroma.
- Original blend of only Essential Oils for the fragrance design.
- Unparalleled fragrance integrity (undiluted pure essential oil for Yuzu & Bergamot).
- Our entire reed diffuser blend is all natural. No added chemicals are used to dilute the blend.
- Aroma is clean and pure.
- Designed and created by Cellar Door Candles.
- Sustainable, ecologically sound, pesticide-free manufacturing.
- Phthalates, parabens and sulfate free.
- Adhere to the highest quality/regulatory standards.